Monday, July 3, 2023

Well so much for staying on top of things. Have you ever noticed life has a way of doing that to you? 

I have been dealing with some health issues and have just not felt like blogging. I have not given up, I will keep trying to blog more often.

I bet you can guess, I haven't been stitching either. I think I tried to do too much at once, which caused my frozen shoulder issue. After that things kind of went down hill. A few days ago I started having issues with a pinched nerve or bone spurs reeking havoc with my left hip. I'm telling you I am walking more and trying to exercise but it just doesn't seem to be working out for me. I think I must have pinched the nerve or irritated the bone spurs when tossing the cut logs to my hubby to stack. I should have known better (she says to herself while shaking her head).

I have a great friend who keeps my spirits up and lets me know it is okay and that I will eventually get back to where I was. I am hoping to get back on track soon. I hope you have someone to support you when things are not going the way you thought they would. 

On a positive note, I was working on loosing weight. June, July, and August are hard months due to a lot of birthdays and celebrations for our family. I have lost weight and have not gained any back since last October, so I am happy with that. Now if this hip would just cooperate! 

We are looking to move to a property with a minimum of 2 acres, I would prefer 5-7 so we can have chickens, rabbits, and possibly a milk cow or goat. We are still debating on the cow or goat. I may just find a farmer to barter with to get the milk from.  

We looked at 2 houses this weekend, both in one day. One had water in the basement with a dry sump pump not a foot away, the 2nd had mold in the basement and the attic. Needless to say we didn't make an offer on either. 

That's the latest with me. I hope you all enjoy your 4th of July holiday, be safe!

2 comments:

  1. You just take care of you and your family. Crafting will be there when life gets to be a bit less hectic. Our friendship doesn't depend on whether or not you or I craft. I will be here when you want to chat. I will be here when you don't want to chat but need to know you are being thought of fondly. Hang in there my friend.

    I hope things settle down for you.

    May you and yours have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonni I am so glad we met and became such good friends. I hope your Holiday is as great as you are!

    ReplyDelete