Sunday, January 29, 2023

I need to work on my squirreling. I think I will set a timer for 20 or 30 minutes for things like Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram. If I could cut it down to only once or twice a week, that would be great! 

Do you have this issue as well? If so let me know how you tamed the rabbit hole I seem to get stuck in.

I finally finished cutting all the 4" strips for the Gathering Stars on FB sew along. These are the colors I decided to use:











I have uploaded Basket of Flowers from Needle Spot so I can print the applique patterns off. I am using it to show Nikki how to do applique.

I am currently working a Blackwork Embroidery that is a Sew A Long (SAL) on Facebook from Peppermint Purple SAL Group. I have provided the link:

This is what I have done so far, I still have to finish stitching the filler for block #1. I'm happy with how it is turning out as this is my first Blockwork Embroidery project.  

 
I am at the point where I moved my project boxes containing my UFO's so I can start working on them. I just have to pick a day to place them on my crafting / quilting calendar for accountability. 

Well I need to get back my stitching and enjoying my Sunday. Hope yours is going well. 

Enjoy The Walk

Susan




4 comments:

  1. Needlespot! I knew I was forgetting to check something today which is bad considering that I wrote it down on my calendar. May I should say I forgot to look at my calendar. LOVE thos colors you picked out and you are doing GREAT with the Blackwork. Keep it up and just remember...Just let the rabbits go down the hole first...they will cushion your fall when you fall into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It took me awhile to choose the colors, you know how that goes. I do have them in their project tote with their instructions so I am able to keep everything organized. Good idea about those rabbits, that would be a much softer landing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nikki I really appreciate your reading my blog and commenting.

    ReplyDelete