Sunday, January 8, 2023

CHANGES IN 2023

I have made a few changes in 2023. I have changed the name of my blog and YouTube from QuiltingSusie to A Walk With Susan. 

My decision is based on my life being filled with so much more than quilting. I help my my husband with the garden. I am learning to preserve our harvest by canning and dehydrating. 

I'm getting more involved in preserving our harvest. I have some wonderful people on You Tube that I follow, Here are a few that inspire me:

Leisa @ Sutton's Daze 

https://youtu.be/gOUqAcLydUw

Constance @ Cosmopolitan Cornbread 

https://youtu.be/_f-ux4WYrgo

Rachel @ 1870 Homestead

https://youtu.be/PMMZgPWTqvk

Leisa Sutton hosts a yearly Canuary and Crocktober. Leisa invites hosts from different YouTube channels to join in an effort to show you how to preserve food. I enjoy watching them all. 

Keeping my blog and planner current is another change that has happened in 2023. So far, so good! Yes, I know it is only January 8th however, this is my 2nd blog posts in 2023.  

Another change is walking and watching what I am eating. I am doing well so far. I began this journey in October. I have lost 9lbs. and didn't gain weight back over the holidays. I am very excited about that! 🙋

Well it's time to post this so I can let everyone know about these changes or no one will know were to find me. 😉


Enjoy The Walk

Susan



1 comment:

  1. You are doing great! Life is always an up and down journey and you are doing such a good job of balancing all your activities. I know it doesn't seem like it at times but you really are doing a wonderful job. Thanks for posting who you watch on YouTube. I follow some of them also and enjoy listening to them in the background while I stitch. Then if something catches my eye to make me stop stitching, I go back and REALLY listen to them and take notes. :)

    ReplyDelete