Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Years !

What does the New Year mean to you? Some will dread it and some will embrace it.  

I have decided to embrace it, by reflecting on the changes that will bring less stress and more joy into my world. That will require my being more creative.

I have decided that this blog will receive more of my attention than it has in the past. It means that you will be hearing regularly from me. I will be sharing what I am working on through out the year.

I hope that you find happiness and peace in the New Year. 




Enjoy The Walk

Susan

2 comments:

  1. You are ahead of me already in 2023. I haven't posted on my blog yet. Getting used to the new computer. I know you have 2023 in the bag! Do what you can and don't sweat if it doesn't get done. I look forward to having you as a friend along my journey and I will be there for you along your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonni, Thank you looking forward to our journey and friendship as well. We will work on 2023 together!

    ReplyDelete