Sunday, May 2, 2021

Ok So I Totally Missed Posting In April

 I thought I would catch up with everyone seeing how I totally missed posting in April. I can tell Summer is around the corner life is getting to be busy again. We recently purchased 8 acres, what a ride that has been.

I just finished Rows 5 & 6 of the 9 Patch Row quilt, you guessed it Row 7 is already out. Row 8 is just around the corner. With all that is going on I am doing alright with keeping up with it. 

I also started working on Ladies Aid New York Sampler. These blocks are fun to stitch. I have block 1 done and will get block 2 started this week. So this block will be cut down to 15 1/2" an finish at 15". I haven't trimmed it yet. Row 2 has a Cow I can't wait to choose the fabric for it!










In between working on these lovely projects I am also working on a few 12 Days of Christmas gifts. I am not able to share those with you though as the person receiving them reads my blog. 

Well I know the post was a short one but I have a million things going right now and have to run. 


Enjoy The Walk

Susan






4 comments:

  1. I too am working on some of the same projects and know that your rows are going to look great together. Keep plugging away. A stitch here and a stitch there and you'll be finishing a project in no time. Don't worry about keeping up with BOMs or similar things. Just make sure to download the patterns so that you have them when you CAN work on them. These are for you. Don't let them become a hassle.

    Can't wait to see your cow on Ladies Aid. I'm doing that one also and I'm sure yours will turn out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Love how artistically productive you've been!! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Bonni. Just needed to hear it, you know I don't like falling behind with these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb it is a work in process. I have not felt artistical at all lately. I will be happy when things return to calmer days so I can be again.

    ReplyDelete