Sunday, June 2, 2024

Learning EQ8

 








So I have decided to get serious about EQ8 I have been watching You Tube and have found some really good tutorials. Yes I know they have them on EQ8 and I will get to them as well. I like how on You Tube I am able to save a Playlist and watch them in order or skip around.

I created a lap / throw size quilt that will be 58"x58" then I realized I didn't add the sashing between the blocks. So I am going to create a 2nd one with the sashing to see which one I like better. Wish me luck! This is a snippet of the quilt. Let me know your thoughts.

    

Something else I tackled today. I updated my blog so the print is all black. I was having a hard time with the different shades of print so I decided to make it black. I think it is easier to read.

      Well that's all for today. 


     Enjoy The Walk 

     Susan


2 comments:

  1. You got this. You are really got at it. It will be nice to see what the difference would look like between sashing and no sashing. I see many of the blocks in your quilt that I love. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bonni. I am going to work on creating the same quilt with the sashing later this week. I will post the updates here.

    ReplyDelete

End of June and a Birthday Celebration

How I started my birthday out. I had the day off so during the morning I put the Fusible Interfacing on the back of 4 of the Nine Patch bloc...