Friday, December 17, 2021

Are You Ready For This Holiday Season?

This will be a short post. If I offend anyone I apologize in advance, that is not my intention.

Since 2020 we have been painfully reminded that we are not guaranteed tomorrow. Forgive those who have wronged or hurt you to find inner peace. Hug those who are special to you, tell them you Love them. Say I'm sorry and really feel it as well as mean it. Don't be so hard on others or yourself for that matter, realize it is not worth the strife and hurt that it causes.

The holidays have always been something special to our family. We celebrate our Anniversary, Christmas, and being able to spend time together with our loved ones. This  year we will be trying to adapt to the new normal for us, as well as to our losses. I hope you find peace, joy, and happiness now and in the new year. 



Enjoy The Walk
Susan













No comments:

Post a Comment